Try this Pepperoni Pizza Ranch Dip at your Next Party! It's easy to make, and delicious with Sundried Tomatoes, Pepperoni's, Mozzarella Cheese, Cream Cheese, and Ranch Dressing.
- 2/3 c Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 c Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Pepperoni's
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Mozz Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Garlic Powder (A Few in my Case, a Love a lot of Garlic.)
- Transform traditional ranch dressing, just by adding a few simple ingredients.
- Puree the 2/3 c Ranch Dressing with the 1/3 c Cream Cheese to a creamy consistency.
- Mince Together the 1 tbs of the Sundried Tomatoes with the Pepperoni's in a separate Container.
- Spoon in the Minced Tomatoes, and Pepperoni's into the Ranch Dip.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese Dip, and Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder to liking.
More than half of all consumers use dressing as a dip.
With Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressings and your favorite mix-ins, there are dozens of ways to dip!
Find out more Recipes, Ways to Save on Ranch Dressing, and Ways to Win $500 for New Years to Style your home.
I dipped my Ranch Dressing with Bagel Chips.